10/10/2006

Free files on Call for Help


Leo Laport has a television show besides his excellent tech radio show on KFI on weekends, on a tech tv like channel in Canada called "Call for Help". You can watch episodes on google video which I hope with get better with the acquisition of YouTube. Anyways what I am really posting about is the section on Call for Help's website called Free files where they have posted free software for MAC/PC/Linux. I need to say that any software I post about has not been fully tested for spyware or affects on your computer like slowing or bugs, simply because of the lack of time, but I try my best. However I am sure you can trust them as well as I know Lifehacker fully tests any software they recommend.

Find useful software at Call for Help's website here.

No comments: